Wanted - Jailbird ring 1-5/8

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
bucka99

Wanted - Jailbird ring 1-5/8

Post by bucka99 »

Round or oval - prefer the longer post for pins. Anyone have one sitting around to sell?
0 x
HeldForHer

Re: Wanted - Jailbird ring 1-5/8

Post by HeldForHer »

I can sell the single ring for $40 shipped and either double for $60 shipped.
Payment by PayPal.

Ring Size: 1-5/8" (One single oval and one double oval ring) and 1-11/16" double oval ring.

All three rings have security screw or can be used with a lock. Security Screw and key included.

Thanks.
0 x
bucka99

Post by bucka99 »

I'd buy the double 1-5/8 but I'd have to pay shipping as I am in Canada - if you would be ok sending there? Paypal is fine.

Please let me know here and I can give you an email address to communicate with (I don't have PM yet, long time watcher).
0 x
HeldForHer

Post by HeldForHer »

LOL I'm in Canada too so it's covered. Please provide an email and I will send you a paypal request. Thanks.
0 x
bucka99

Post by bucka99 »

I setup a new one for this board <removed>. Hope that doesn't get caught by the forum filters. Thanks!
Last edited by bucka99 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
HeldForHer

Post by HeldForHer »

PayPal request sent to you. Thanks.
0 x