CB-3000 for sale

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
Mio

CB-3000 for sale

Post by Mio »

I have a like new clear CB-3000 that I'd like to sell. It was only used very briefly before finding out the fit was not right for me. It is in perfect condition with all of the original parts and is in the original packaging.

If you're interested, please send an email with questions or an offer to: [email protected]

Thanks for looking!
Last edited by Mio on Tue May 10, 2016 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Mio

Re: CB-3000 for sale

Post by Mio »

Please use this email address for any communication, I'm having trouble accessing the previous one... [email protected]

Thanks!
0 x
Mio

Post by Mio »

This is still available, it's in perfect condition. No reasonable offer refused... it's ready to lock up a lucky sub!
0 x
Mio

Post by Mio »

This is still available - a perfect XMas gift!!

:)
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Two questions:

Is it a genuine one from CB-X?

Is it the old style with hinged rings, or the newer style with multi-part rings?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Mio

Post by Mio »

Hi, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. It is authentic and was purchased from the CB site. Comes with original box.
It is the newer kind (purchased less than two years ago) and has the plastic rings.

Thanks for your interest!
0 x