Cheap Thrills! - Add the BON4-L to your weekend kit

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
Note: New users do not have access to Private Messages. If you are not an unmoderated member, you will need to communicate with email.
More detail here

Cheap Thrills! - Add the BON4-L to your weekend kit

Postby jfenoffti » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:14 am

A nearly new, worn very little, Black BON4-L cage with all four rings, 1 post and 1 clear band and lock with 2 keys of course! This is a great cage/tube for long term wear if you're well endowed OR it's a super great weekend play toy for the rest of us in the middle of the bell curve. Your KeyHolder can tease you unmercifully and let you ALMOST get a full erection inside the tube. VERRRY frustrating and great fun!! Works well with high and tight scrotums too. Kinda like a built in ball stretcher. I found I can comfortably go one size smaller than the "how to measure" calculation says. http://imgur.com/a/GHwfr#0

$45! (US Shipping included) or trade for a 40mm HTv2 ring black, clear or white. Make me an offer I can't refuse! (Oh wait - that's for my KH to do...) OK, convince HER to make me an offer I can't refuse!

Thanks for reading! Cheers and Cheerleaders!

edited for content, diction and grammar.
The VICE
Tease me, deny me, thrill me! Just do it slowly.
jfenoffti

Re: Cheap Thrills! - Add the BON4-L to your weekend kit

Postby jfenoffti » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:30 am

Bumping for the first time since April.

A nearly new, worn very little, Black BON4-L cage with all four rings, 1 post and 1 clear band and lock with 2 keys of course! This is a great cage/tube for long term wear if you're well endowed OR it's a super great weekend play toy for the rest of us in the middle of the bell curve. Your KeyHolder can tease you unmercifully and let you ALMOST get a full erection inside the tube. VERRRY frustrating and great fun!! Works well with high and tight scrotums too. Kinda like a built in ball stretcher. I found I can comfortably go one size smaller than the "how to measure" calculation says. http://imgur.com/a/GHwfr#0

$45! (US Shipping included) or trade for a 40mm HTv2 ring black, clear or white. Make me an offer I can't refuse! (Oh wait - that's for my KH to do...) OK, convince HER to make me an offer I can't refuse!

Thanks for reading! Cheers and Cheerleaders!
The VICE
jfenoffti

Postby Wantacreampiewife1 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:03 pm

is it still avalible
Wantacreampiewife1

Postby jfenoffti » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:33 pm

Yes! Sorry for the long delay in responding. I'm on the road for work.
The VICE
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:36 pm

Bumping. Still available.

Last bumped by jfenoffti on Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:36 pm.
The VICE
jfenoffti

Return to CF Marketplace