New model of chastity in bioresin

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.

New model of chastity in bioresin

Postby HolyTrainer » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:22 am

Come to discover HolyTrainer and take advantage of our introductory offer for all users Chastityforums.com. 120 pieces 50% (until end of stock).
http://www.HolyTrainer.com
HolyTrainer

Re: New model of chastity in bioresin

Postby Tom Allen » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:11 pm

Wow, this post has been sitting here for over 12 hours and nobody commented on it?

The surprising thing to me is that this was so unexpected. Not that I spend my free time researching chastity devices, but generally when something is in the works you hear about it, especially since the chastity community is so small.

I did check, however, and Holy Trainer posted this message in several other large chastity groups. Also, the parent company, Novamedia, is also the company that brought the Birdlock to the market.
Tom Allen

Postby wishful4 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:38 pm

Doesn't look usable to me. One piece or two??? Probably two, but doesn't look comfortable. :?
Wishful4
Current Device: Unlocked but still denied...
Previous devices: CB 6000s, CB 6000, MM Queen's Keep
wishful4

Postby Locked by LRC » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:44 pm

The base rings are 1 1/2", 1 3/4", & 2". To be comfortable and secure I think most like the 1/16" options. I know for me a 1/16" makes a difference.
The tube is 1 3/8" x 3 1/2". Not the size for me. This is almost the same size as the CB series.

I think if you want to try something other than a CBxxxx, but don't have the money for metal, it may be an option to try.
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Locked by LRC

Postby TwistedMister » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:47 am

wishful4 wrote:Doesn't look usable to me. One piece or two??? Probably two, but doesn't look comfortable. :?

Looks like 3 pieces.

I'd like to see better how it goes together, the diagram isn't the best. Hard to say about comfort since the design is a bit different. Website claims it is more comfortable since it doesn't pull on the testicles during arousal but this is hard to determine from the pictures.

I'd like to see a greater selection of ring sizes, like the CBx series. And for the money, I think it should come with all sizes of rings included.
9/21/14 I have a choice? I can lick 2 loads out of you while I'm horny, or 3 when I'm not? "Yes." You're really turned on by this, aren't you? "Yes." You want to really do it, don't you? "Yes."
TwistedMister

Postby rympedymp » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:59 am

I volunteer as testpilot.

The ring and tube sizes are just about the ones that fit me, and I'm also very fond of my CB 6000.

Will post first impression report as well as a full review after having worn it for some time
Current chastity device: Steelworxx Revenge.
Also owns: CB 6000.
rympedymp

Postby Atone » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:54 am

It's a trick. Bio-Resin will actually form a biological bond with your body and become part of you (or you it). Before you know it you will be in permanent chastity. :)
Celtic Queen wrote: Some stuff works for some people, other stuff doesn't and you just have to adapt the lifestyle to what works for you both.
Currently wearing: Steelheart
Atone

Postby TwistedMister » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:52 pm

Atone wrote:It's a trick. Bio-Resin will actually form a biological bond with your body and become part of you (or you it). Before you know it you will be in permanent chastity. :)

Quick, somebody get a message to Pauly67, he needs to know about this. :twisted: :lol:
9/21/14 I have a choice? I can lick 2 loads out of you while I'm horny, or 3 when I'm not? "Yes." You're really turned on by this, aren't you? "Yes." You want to really do it, don't you? "Yes."
TwistedMister

Postby Sub Cy » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:19 pm

Atone wrote:It's a trick. Bio-Resin will actually form a biological bond with your body and become part of you (or you it). Before you know it you will be in permanent chastity. :)

Gotta say that is VERY interesting. I could def see some really interesting things with that, both good and bad. It would definitely be nice and secure because of that though! But say goodbye to pleasure forever rofl
Sub Cy

Postby Papillon » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:59 am

Tom Allen wrote:I did check, however, and Holy Trainer posted this message in several other large chastity groups. Also, the parent company, Novamedia, is also the company that brought the Birdlock to the market.

And the domain name is registered by the same person that the Dickcage domain name ;-) Same people different product.
That also why the tube looks very similar.
Papillon

Next

Return to CF Marketplace