Seeking applicants for new male chastity device test program

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.

Seeking applicants for new male chastity device test program

Postby cartware » Sun May 20, 2012 8:20 pm

We are currently in final development of a new male chastity device and are looking for applicants willing to participate in what, we believe, will be the most revolutionary product on the market.

The application process is COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS. You will be required to submit various measurements and pictures of your abdominal area, penis, testicles, etc. No photographs above your abdomen are required. All submitted information and photos will be held in the strictest of confidence and destroyed upon completion of the participant selection process. All applicants will be grouped by various physical attributes and a limited number of individuals in each group will be accepted for participation. Individuals with ratios of length, girth and testicle size that fall outside of typical norms will be especially important in our testing effort so please apply. Applicants with Prince Albert piercings and those whom are non-circumcised will also be of special interest to us. Closely trimmed or shaven pubic region is required. Applicants will be notified if accepted, or not, and alternates will be chosen in the event a primary participant declines. Applicants must reside is the United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.

The starting date for the trial has not yet been determined; however, will most likely be within three months. Deadline for applications will be June 30, 2012.

We wish to be totally up-front with our expectations of you and what you can expect from us. The following is disclosure of major conditions to participate in the testing program. This will be a three-month testing period and participants must make a substantial commitment (typically 10-20 minutes per day, some days more if issues need to be addressed or additional documentation necessary). You will, at times, require securing yourself in the device 24 hours a day potentially up to several weeks during the trial period. We desire daily reporting of testing status information, problems, issues, concerns, etc. but also understand there will be various circumstances when this is not possible. Please do not apply if you plan any lengthy vacations or any other event that would interrupt participation for more than a few days. You will need a digital camera as it will be necessary for you to submit various photos of your abdominal area, penis, testicles, etc. with and/or without the device in place during the testing period to identify issues, develop design improvements, etc. No photographs above the abdominal area will be required. All photographs submitted during this period will be destroyed when testing is complete. Participants must trim or shave pubic region during the testing period. Your participation in this testing program will NOT BE ANONYMOUS. You must disclose your identity including name, address and phone number to facilitate shipments of prototypes, documents, etc.; however, your identity will be held in the strictest of confidence. You must complete a Non-Disclosure Agreement and other legal/non-legal documents both online and in written form. You will be required to certify that you are not affiliated with any supplier to, manufacturer of, distributor of (both wholesale and/or retail) competing male chastity devices or accessories in any capacity. Your breach of any legal agreement or condition may result in legal action against you. Documents we would like to retain after the conclusion of the test period will, at your option, be provided for your review and approval. Documents that do not meet your approval will be destroyed without question. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY if any of the aforementioned conditions are not acceptable.

Upon receiving their first prototype, each participant will provide detailed information on day-to-day experiences using the device. As we collect feedback participants may receive replacement prototypes with design improvements. All prototypes will remain our property and will be returned upon request. We pay all expenses for shipping in both directions. You will have NO out-of-pocket expenses associated with your participation in this testing program.

Prior to product launch you will receive a complementary retail quality device (and who knows, maybe a gift as well) as gratitude for your participation.

Click http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/35XSLNR to complete a preliminary application. The preliminary application will ask you to provide an email address to contact you regarding submission of photos, measurements, etc. If you are concerned about your identity we recommend creating a new email account with Google, Hotmail, etc. solely for this process.

If you have any questions or need clarification on the information presented please email cartware@live.com

We look forward to hearing from you!
cartware

Re: Seeking applicants for new male chastity device test pro

Postby Johndoelock » Mon May 21, 2012 9:57 am

Is there a website or some form of reference for this company at all?
Back in the states after a severely cut stay thanks to the border control lowering my visit from 6 to 3 months. Doing long distance chastity with my fiance and keyholder jaysf. :mrgreen:
Johndoelock

Location: Currently ohio ( hearts in ireland with my keyholder and love)

Postby celticqueens_sub » Mon May 21, 2012 11:07 pm

I googled cartware and found nothing of relevance. Cartware.com is just a holding page.
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
celticqueens_sub

Postby celticqueens_sub » Mon May 21, 2012 11:23 pm

Inwould add that exactly the same message etc has been put up on other web sites to
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
celticqueens_sub

Postby Johndoelock » Tue May 22, 2012 12:14 am

I figured as much , i asked them to give me the company reference number as well as some sort of reference whether it be online website or Etc. did a search and only thing that came up was the same as you said on this site and a few others
Back in the states after a severely cut stay thanks to the border control lowering my visit from 6 to 3 months. Doing long distance chastity with my fiance and keyholder jaysf. :mrgreen:
Johndoelock

Location: Currently ohio ( hearts in ireland with my keyholder and love)

Postby cartware » Wed May 23, 2012 1:15 pm

Our new website is now up and running http://www.adopt-a-cage.com. For now it is just a basic site. Nothing fancy. We will be adding more materials along the way as we get closer to our launch date.
cartware

Postby cartware » Sat May 26, 2012 5:08 pm

Thanks to all of you that have taken the time to visit our website and especially to those that have submitted their applications. Some VERY strong candidates have been referred from Chastity Forums and we know there are more of your out there. If you haven't taken a look at the site yet please do - http://www.adopt-a-cage.com. The site has a lot of details about who we are, what the test program will consist of and some results of our earlier, still ongoing, survey.

If you have any questions at all please feel free to contact me cartware@live.com or there is a Contact form on the website you can use as well.

Thanks,
Jerry

p.s. We have removed the US only restriction on the application process so that we have a better cross-section of applicants.
cartware

Postby cartware » Thu May 31, 2012 7:36 pm

We have lots of new information on the website including:

- A new area specifically for folks that have submitted applications to participate in the product testing.
- A breakdown of what will be tested
- Preliminary timeframe for the test.

More great stuff yet to come so please pay us a visit from time-to-time. http://www.adopt-a-cage.com

I now have an email address where you can contact me directly and it is... jerry@adopt-a-cage.com

And we are still accepting applicants through the end of June so please think about applying!
cartware

Postby cartware » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:15 am

We added a couple of introduction videos to the site. We have had a few folks out there that believe this to be a scam. I hope that the videos will show that there IS a real person behind the curtain. If you watch please take the little poll just underneath. We would just like to know if the video is of any value. I'm no actor so please go easy on me.

We added a Blog to the site and will be posting additional info as it becomes available. You will also receive notifications if you follow us on Twitter. And, of course, there is the ubiquitous Facebook account you can access through our site if you are a member. We will be adding a Forum to the site to for conversations.

We have a lot of applicants but very few have followed through with photos. Those of you that have sent photos are pretty much a lock unless we start to see much more. The photos we do have are average as far as length, girth and other attributes. This isn't a problem but it would be nice to have a more varied sample. We do have one uncircumcised applicant which will be a great asset to the test.

I get the latest prototype tomorrow. VERY EXCITED to get it. We are hopeful that will be the last one needed before testing begins.

We are still on track an hope to begin the testing mid-July. This timeframe could change due to unforeseen issues but so far we are looking good. We are still drawing up the various legal papers including the Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) as well as the initial documentation you will get before you receive your first prototype.

We will be opening a Participants area of the site once we receive the first completed NDA. This site will have detail that includes photos of the device and the most recent documentation. We will be collecting information from you along the way regarding first impressions, quality of documentation, etc.

We'll continue to provide updates on any changes along the way.
cartware

Postby cartware » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:27 pm

The newly designed tube was delivered today correcting a design flaw. It is working wonderfully and fingers are crossed the issue is fixed. We identified further areas of improvement. Integrating those in the design and ordering another prototype will begin immediately. These will further discourage pullout, masturbation, stimulation and ejaculation. These activities are currently quite painful; however, we believe further product improvements will not affect comfort.

The corrected design has already met these criteria:

• Unaffected circulation
• Comfort
• Unobstructed urination
• Washing and drying
• Pullout prevention
• Masturbation prevention

Remaining tests are comfort of nocturnal erection comforts with no abrasions, cuts, red spots, open sores, etc.

We are very excited with these results. Stay tuned. There is more to come.
cartware

Next

Return to CF Marketplace