PLEASE READ THIS: TEMPORARY LINK ISSUES - MAY 2016 - FIXED

Board announcements, questions from members, etc.
Mutt_VB

Re: PLEASE READ THIS: TEMPORARY LINK ISSUES - MAY 2016

Post by Mutt_VB »

Running FireFox here and toggling the value above to true for me makes the issues worse.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Mutt_VB wrote:Running FireFox here and toggling the value above to true for me makes the issues worse.
I tried a reset last weekend, but that didn't work. Thumper has been away, so we haven't had a chance to coordinate our efforts.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Mutt_VB wrote:Running FireFox here and toggling the value above to true for me makes the issues worse.
Interesting.

I'm running version 47.0 and it worked immediately.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Go Tom, Go!

On a separate note, as a frequent user on this forum, I am very appreciative of the administrators and the work they do. I realize keeping a board running has costs in terms of time and currency. If there is a donation location (PayPal, Skrill, TransferWise, etc), please let us know. I for one would be happy to contribute an annual amount to help keep the forum's wheels oiled.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

Still not fixed? I'll try again in another 3 months. Wish my boss was this patient.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

The only things we have left to try involve Thumper sitting on tech support with GoDaddy for.some.unknown amount of time. The other thing is to have one of us weed out the offending code by hand.. We've had several offers from the members to help; unfortunately allowing somebody log in access would also open up Thumper to someone being able to read a lot of other details, since this is not his only site.

Again, I thank everyone for their patience, and.remind you to use duckduckgo.com instead of the Google/Bing/Yahoo engines for searching here.

Example:

Browse to
Http://duckduckgo.com

To search for some topic (in this case Holy Trainer):
Holy trainer site:chastityforums.com

It's actually better than the built in Search function.
0 x
hmb

Post by hmb »

Would it be possible to email a copy of the current hacked phpBB files to one of the volunteers you mentioned who could compare them to a fresh copy downloaded from phpBB, then send back the probably few files that need to be replaced?

It wouldn't require giving anyone access and most likely the phpBB files are separate from any data store. I'm happy to poke through them, but you probably have offers from people who've been around longer.

Or we're getting by fine. Thanks for all your work.
0 x
http://1050words.blogspot.com
chastity, tease and denial captions
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

The redirection site has been taken down. I am confident that I know which file has been hacked and how, but I'm waiting for the go-ahead and the opportunity to edit the file in question. I have a suite of penetration tools that would probably get me access to the server but I will not do that without permission from the site owner, in spite of the fact that it has clearly *already* been penetrated. It is up to the owner as to what happens next.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
beheld

Post by beheld »

Just bouncing this to the top. for the admin to look again. I don't think anybody needs to sit on the phone with godaddy support. I think there are several people here with the tech chops to help out. I know I've offered and several others have offered. We really just need help getting access. It sounds like TwistedMister may have already found the issue, so maybe it won't be too much longer.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

There's a small issue with Thumper who is the actual site owner, that we're trying to resolve - although since we've all had things to do over the summer, it's been a back-burner issue for us. Thanks for the reminder, I'll bring it up again.
0 x