Smart phone issue

Board announcements, questions from members, etc.
slave d

Smart phone issue

Post by slave d »

During the day i use my iMac desktop and never have any issues logging on and off. Evenings and weekends i'm usually on my smart phone (iPhone 4S) and i am continually told i've used the wrong password (it's very simple, i haven't got it wrong !!!), it eventually tells me i also have to answer what the rabbits name is it what he's wearing and it finally let's me in. This I'd happening almost every night, it's even thrown me out mid-post and started the whole process again. Is it something only happening to me or are others having issues ?

d

Man it's just done it again as i tried to posts this !!!! i got back here by using the < and it says i'm signed in, as soon as i tell it to submit or preview it throws me out ???? i'm going to copy this so i can eventually get it done !!!!
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
slave d

Re: Smart phone issue

Post by slave d »

FWIW I did a reset of the forum and it's password on my phone and it's all working OK for now anyway. If it starts playing games again i'll report in again.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

That's usually a problem on the user end, but I'm not sure why that happens.

I'm generally checking in on my Android phone, and I don't have any thing similar happening. I suspect it's got something to do with the way that sites are cached, but I dont' know anything about how the iPhones work.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Thanks Tom, thought that was probably the case but having been a mod on a car forum i know it's always good to know if members are having issues. Will let you know if it happens again.

d
0 x
New Zealand