Abbreviation Question

Board announcements, questions from members, etc.
Atone
Re: Abbreviation Question

Post by Atone »

I think I approved his first post, sounded like spam but possibly not. I know that I disapproved at least one since then, pretty sure it was spam but sounded almost reasonable.

There has been a lot of spam lately. 47 this morning, 45 were obvious and instantly deleted, 2 I had to actually read before I deleted them.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

His profile didn't fit the typical spammer, but I figured that nobody could be so dense as to pose that question on this group, so he probably is a spammer. We can delete the post, since I only approved it because it was funny.

I'm a terrible moderator.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

AndrewS1990 wrote:Greetings
I am not quite sure whether this is the right section to ask this particular question; it not, I would humbly ask the moderator to move it to the right one.
I am wondering if anyone could enlighten me as to what the ICB abbreviation
could possibly stand for, if it happens to be some ecclesiastical degree:
That is, Chief Editor of the Jerusalem Bible 1966, Alexander Jones, is
referred to as:
Alexander Jones L.S.S. I know that one, Licentiate of Sacred Scripture,
S.T.L. I know that one too, Licentiate in Sacred Theology and I.C.B. cannot decipher this one, no matter how much I searched.
Thank you very much in advance.

=============
ETA:
We have some pretty interesting people on this group, so I thought we could probably help this poor guy out.
:lol:

Tom
As related to religion, ICB = Immanuel's [Church and] College of the Bible, or the Institute of Catholic Bioethics.

Otherwise, the Illinois Certification Board (d/b/a Illinois Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Professional Certification Association, Inc),

or, the Institute of Certified Bankers.

I'm betting spam though. I can't imagine a someone trying to decipher religious credentials asking for help on a board like this...no, wait, I take that back...there *are* some whacko religious groups who just might think enforced [male] chastity is a Pretty Good Idea.

Edit:

I just looked at his other post, definitely a spammer.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
jeank

Post by jeank »

You missed a gem from him - AndrewS1990 - in the "chastity devices" section:
the 9700 is out there. So if you are in a hurry, go get one .
I dont think that the drivers are that much an issue with the new Radeon series.

We dont know yet, what will be the quality of the NV30 drivers.

The only think i can tell you, if you dont need one VD in the next month, is, wait & see
It has to be a random word generator, doesn't it ? - if that is someone making it up they definitely have a touch of genious :?
0 x
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

To get back to the main subject, what ever happened to the idea of a chastipedia.com site? I, for one, could certainly use it!
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
elwoodinchastity

Post by elwoodinchastity »

thumper wrote:You know, we actually *could* start a chastity wiki...
+1
0 x
elwoodinchastity.blogspot.com
gTalk: [email protected]
Current device: Steelworxx Steelheart