Keyholder Forum

Board announcements, questions from members, etc.
locked4her55
Re: Keyholder Forum

Post by locked4her55 »

I agree with Ric C.

My wife/KH knows I spend time on this Forum both reading and contributing. I have told her about the one Keyholders Thread here too. I think she is reluctant to share her feelings and stories since this is a predominantly male oriented site.

I actually believe she would visit and participate in a Forum that was designed for Keyholders to share their experiences.
1 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

locked4her55 wrote:I agree with Ric C.

My wife/KH knows I spend time on this Forum both reading and contributing. I have told her about the one Keyholders Thread here too. I think she is reluctant to share her feelings and stories since this is a predominantly male oriented site.

I actually believe she would visit and participate in a Forum that was designed for Keyholders to share their experiences.
Yeah, we're working on having a separate forum.

But while this is a male-dominated site, I'm pretty sure that most of the men are smart enough to treat a newb (man or woman) with respect and deference.

There are (or at least, used to be) several women-only web boards, but they've had issues with some of the members. You could try searching for "she makes the rules" but I'm not sure if it's still around.
1 x
J&M

Post by J&M »

M here:

I agree and see your point, but I would want, as KH, to have just our own thread on here, instead of a topic oriented post. I enjoy seeing all the posts. And while this may be male dominated, I think they should see the other KH posts as well, for knowledge. The KH thread is on the Member's Lounge page. It's not very active, but people do post.

I'm also new with this site. But it appears to me there are more KH posts being posted, slowly. We do deserve our own place ;)
1 x
Currently wearing a cb6000s
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

My suggestion would be a keyholder only forum from the board index and make it viewable to members only.
I'm not sure of the inner workings of this forum as too what permission levels you have or can create but it may be possible to make the KH only forum so that only keyholders can post in it but preferably viewable to all members. There is some usefull and interesting information posted there from KH's.
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
Atone

Post by Atone »

This has been discussed before. My feeling from the last discussion was that there should be a separate sub-forum for keyholders to post in.

It would be viewable by all, even non-members. The idea there is that many new keyholders looking for information are not going to join until after they feel there is benefit in doing so. If it is in a members only section then they won't even find it.

We would ask non-keyholders not to post in the subforum and enforce it through gentle moderation. I can only speak for myself but believe none of the moderators are particularly interested in somehow verifying that a member is / is not a keyholder.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Atone wrote:This has been discussed before. My feeling from the last discussion was that there should be a separate sub-forum for keyholders to post in.

It would be viewable by all, even non-members. The idea there is that many new keyholders looking for information are not going to join until after they feel there is benefit in doing so. If it is in a members only section then they won't even find it.

We would ask non-keyholders not to post in the subforum and enforce it through gentle moderation. I can only speak for myself but believe none of the moderators are particularly interested in somehow verifying that a member is / is not a keyholder.
Agreed. Atone is spot on. Just use your brains folks, we spend a huge amount of time just deleting tons of spam.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Okay, right now we have a Keyholder's Forum set up. At this time it's private: you need to be a member and we have to manually add you.

I have already taken the liberty of adding a number of self-identified keyholders to the list. If you can't see the forum, leave a message (on this thread, or PM me) and we'll get it sorted out.

Eventually we will probably take the Forum to a less restrictive setting. There have been a few issues to straighten out first.

Thanks to everybody for your continued patience.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Cool
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Ihgas

Post by Ihgas »

How's the keyholder forum doing? I'm not a keyholder but my wife is! :) I think she would be interested in participating if there is a decent amount of activity there. We have just been lurking so far and just started playing with chastity a few months ago.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

I don't know what a "decent amount" of activity is, but we have quite a few active keyholders, both newbs and veterans. And of course, if she participated, it would be that much more active, wouldn't it? ;)
2 x