Keyholder Forum

Board announcements, questions from members, etc.
dmccollu

Re: Keyholder Forum

Post by dmccollu »

Was this forum established? I ask because my wife would be interested in joining but is unsure how to accomplish this? Also, is it possible for the "key held" to have viewing access?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

dmccollu wrote:Was this forum established? I ask because my wife would be interested in joining but is unsure how to accomplish this? Also, is it possible for the "key held" to have viewing access?

Yes, there is a forum just for key holders. She needs to register, just like anyone who wants to participate in the forum discussions. It's totally painless, I assure you.

But no, the key holder forum will not be open for public viewing. This is to allow the key holders - most of whom are newbie, vanilla-ish women - a safe place to discuss issues that they might have without concerns that their partners will be eavesdropping.

If you want to know what is going on in your partner's mind, you're going to ave to find out the old fashioned way: by sitting down and talking together.
0 x
servingmywife

Post by servingmywife »

Despite my rabid curiosity, I fully understand the reasons for having the keyholders forum open only to keyholders, and off limits to the chaste men they may be discussing. However, if I were to direct my wife to this site, and that forum, there are a couple things I'm curious about first, in order that she would have a reinforcing, positive impression:
- What is the general level of activity in the keyholders forum, and would one get the feeling that this is something that numerous other "normal" wives do to their "normal" husbands? :-)
- Is there a clear delineation between topics discussed by, and relevant to, female keyholders and male keyholders? Might there even be reason to split that forum along those lines, so that women could be comfortable talking over chastity & relationship issues with other women, and likewise for male key holders?

Thanks!
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

First off, we do have a few ale keyholders, but they don't tend to post much. Offhand, I'd say that 98% of the key holder forum posts are women... And I'm going to stress again that most of them are vanilla-ish, newbie, hesitant, keyholders and that the forum posts are generally positive reinforcement about ho to handle the odd emotional and relationship aspects.

Sorry guys, but if you think that your wives/partners are conspiring in new ways to torment you, you are way off the mark. The discussions are almost always about the relationship aspects, especially about how to manage husbands that try to top from the bottom, as it were.

Speaking of topping from the bottom, why are so many posts about the keyholder forum concerned with making sure that one's wife gets a properly vetted experience? You're talking about locking stuff on your junk, and you're afraid that she might get freaked by some sex talk? I don't mean you, specifically, smw. It's just a pattern that I've noticed since we started.
0 x
servingmywife

Post by servingmywife »

Tom Allen wrote:First off, we do have a few ale keyholders, but they don't tend to post much. Offhand, I'd say that 98% of the key holder forum posts are women... And I'm going to stress again that most of them are vanilla-ish, newbie, hesitant, keyholders and that the forum posts are generally positive reinforcement about ho to handle the odd emotional and relationship aspects.

Sorry guys, but if you think that your wives/partners are conspiring in new ways to torment you, you are way off the mark. The discussions are almost always about the relationship aspects, especially about how to manage husbands that try to top from the bottom, as it were.
Cool. Thanks! Helpful.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Just a quick thank you to the mods and members who set up the separate KeyHolder sub-forum (really a dom-forum i guess lol). my KeyHolder MsM has now joined the forum and will hopefully find all sorts of good advice in that section as i have found in the open forum. i'm sure many KeyHolders come from the more vanilla side of life and it's great that they have Their own section to help them through.

In MsM's chastity

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
dom_617

Post by dom_617 »

I just signed up on this forum and would like to know where the Keyholder forum is.... I may be lost here. Lol
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

now that your username is in red, you will see the KH section towards the bottom of the main page.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Lilprincess

Post by Lilprincess »

As a new member to the forum and key holder, I encourage you men to encourage your wives to sign up and check it out. A lot of us KHs are very new to the idea and the support for each other would be great.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Good to have you join us Lilprincess - I noticed a few new names in the forum. :) I'm very pleased to see ladies asking questions and getting the help and support they need!

We do get some ladies now and again but they don't tend to hang around like the guys.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast